the Metal Rose Dream the Metal Rose Dream

You definitely have talent.

I appreciate your style, and the hard work it took to create this. It was definitely a good dream sequence, very abstract. The only thing I'll say could have been better is the music selection. That's not to say the music wasn't good, I just think something else might have fit this peice better. Maybe not. Regardless, very nice job on this animation. Props. ^^

C.E: The Darkness C.E: The Darkness

all right, I guess

it seems though that the only one of you who can do anything besides fbf of random lines moving around or hands opening is p and p flash. at least this is better than the 1st one... the song is decent, overplayed but decent. I guess keep doing what you're doing, this was better than a kick in the nuts.

Death Dolls Death Dolls

I find this strangely hilarious

nice job, I really liked it. I only wish you had chosen different music, since it made my ears burn... otherwise it is a funny and random little short that's well animated. not too shabby for 5 hours.

Reflection Reflection

this gave me chills

I really enjoyed your animation, it went perfectly with the music you chose. very deep as well. good work! I'm not familiar with the poem, but I still felt as though I understood the message.

Mario Brothers - Part I Mario Brothers - Part I

this is a great use of sprites for a serious movie

i just love this, it's such a unique use of sprites in a serious story. the unrealistic graphics place more importance on the actual meaning, it's powerful. awesome cinematography too. can't wait to see what's next. !!

8mm project: Me 8mm project: Me

just great!

i remember seeing this on deviantart.com and telling you then how much i liked it, i still do. thank you for making this.

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

That was off the wall!

I know the creator, will most likely never see this reveiw, however I just wanted to say that the situations you thought up where better timed, and more fluid then most big budget films, and extremely creative. I liked the staff combat, the nunchakus everything. I hope that someday I will make a film like this, I will practice everyday, and read animation texts anything. I just want to create something like this.. All my stick films are somewhat geared towards this end.. Nowhere near as high quality though. I wish I could talk to the author about framerate, layering, etc. Just to find out some of the ways he/she used to create this. VERY GOOD!! Possibly the best ever..

Togepi Wars 2 Togepi Wars 2

This film out-matrixed the matrix..

Well almost, but it is still one of my all-time favorite portal entrys. That was so well timed, and sync'ed with the music.. Wow that was SUPER SWEET!! I liked at the end how the picture faded away into the credits.. And how you made perfect use of The Matrix music.. NICE NICE NICE JOB! I want to someday make something this sweet!! That was SWEET!!

AllUrSweetsRbelong2Sloth AllUrSweetsRbelong2Sloth

Great Sloth movie..

Maketty love sloth!

uuuuuuuurghgh uuuuuuuurghgh

Once again, Sombody gets it done!

This was awesomely funny. Your off the wall style really shines in these crazy films, I hope someday I can create something so bizarre yet completely hilarious as you.. Amen..