Funkey Town Funkey Town

You definitely should finish this!

I really liked the Ahhhhh sound! HAHAHAHAHA

Geeks on Parade! Geeks on Parade!

Bill Gates + Baseball bat + Explosions = Funny

I was thinkin "This sucks" until the Geek Pinata, then when I heard the cheesy "Bupff" sound of Bill Gates head exploding into a rain of currency, I begin to feel a funny feeling inside.. the feeling of laughter.

Virtua-Kitty 2000 Virtua-Kitty 2000

Ah man! This was good but...

You should have made it a dog one! I love cats! This was kinda mean!! I mean I have a cat and she never does any of that stuff while this was funny I couldn't like it more do to the cruelty to cats...sorry...

Zombie Slayer (Demo) Zombie Slayer (Demo)

Hahahaha

This is your movie....And MY Stick figures are gay? Hahahahaha you crack me up you flamin faggot ass!!

nudity nudity

Finally a real super art work!

This here is real art people!! I can't beleive this thing has lower then 3 it is sweet!!!

Adventure of Flame Adventure of Flame

That is good shiyat!!!

Very good I hurrr like this hurrr movie cause its gots funs and purty pictures!!!!!!!Also what was that music you guys know that one music!! It was kinda playin during the next morning scene when you are in the cave damn that was funky fresh!!! Can someone tell me what that wa please!!!!

Mission: Implausible Mission: Implausible

This was really good!

This was really good I liked the graphics and the story is pretty good too.The only complaint I had was there wasn't that much sound wise.Good Idea though I was going to do something to do with Espionage but I'm looking for a new idea now!^^

Combat Instinct Combat Instinct

Mother Of fuck!!!

Holy shit this is the best motherfuckin portal game I have ever seen!! I had to play twice just so I could make sure I just played what I thought I did!!! Did this take like a year!?!?!?!This is far and away the pinnacle of flash games!!You my friend have created a masterpeice!! This is where it is at!!

Cooties Bar: Tarot Cards Cooties Bar: Tarot Cards

Oh man this is awesome!! How do you do this??

Oh wow awesome man you are truly amazing!! I only wish I could be as good as you!!