the Metal Rose Dream the Metal Rose Dream

You definitely have talent.

I appreciate your style, and the hard work it took to create this. It was definitely a good dream sequence, very abstract. The only thing I'll say could have been better is the music selection. That's not to say the music wasn't good, I just think something else might have fit this peice better. Maybe not. Regardless, very nice job on this animation. Props. ^^

C.E: The Darkness C.E: The Darkness

all right, I guess

it seems though that the only one of you who can do anything besides fbf of random lines moving around or hands opening is p and p flash. at least this is better than the 1st one... the song is decent, overplayed but decent. I guess keep doing what you're doing, this was better than a kick in the nuts.

Death Dolls Death Dolls

I find this strangely hilarious

nice job, I really liked it. I only wish you had chosen different music, since it made my ears burn... otherwise it is a funny and random little short that's well animated. not too shabby for 5 hours.

Funkey Town Funkey Town

You definitely should finish this!

I really liked the Ahhhhh sound! HAHAHAHAHA

Geeks on Parade! Geeks on Parade!

Bill Gates + Baseball bat + Explosions = Funny

I was thinkin "This sucks" until the Geek Pinata, then when I heard the cheesy "Bupff" sound of Bill Gates head exploding into a rain of currency, I begin to feel a funny feeling inside.. the feeling of laughter.

Virtua-Kitty 2000 Virtua-Kitty 2000

Ah man! This was good but...

You should have made it a dog one! I love cats! This was kinda mean!! I mean I have a cat and she never does any of that stuff while this was funny I couldn't like it more do to the cruelty to cats...sorry...